3 new additions for the Sea to Shining Sea

1) I got a BIKE.
When I decided to do this, I didn't have a bike.  As you might have read yesterday, I still have some learning to do.  Someone who read the challenge just had a bike that was too small for her (she is 5'8) and perfect for me 5'5.  I test and rode it and it was a fit.  So, I will be riding a Surly Long Haul Trucker.  Yeah! 

2) I got a Milepost
Lael used the Milepost to give her some hints and directions about Alaskan Roads.  I have renewed my one from the library.  But yesterday, I got The Milepost at a thrift store.  So, I can take just the pages of information I need for the journey.

3) I got a Lemon bike bell
I am sure all touring bikes have got it wrong.  This is my favorite accessory so far.  James got it and it says, "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy".  Every time I ring the bell, it feels like James love is spreading all over.  I get this huge grin on my face.  I am so loved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rippy Trail with Clear Sign

Anchorage is So Bike Friendly

Matanuska Peak, One Mountain many approaches...