trail conditions? ski conditions? Answers are here!

I get asked many questions about trail conditions.  I have explored many apps to help make the trail conditions more easily available.  However, the #1 place that I would recommend you exploring if you want to know is the Alaska Outdoor Reports.  It is super easy to put in your own report of the trail conditions.  The groomers for skiing use it exclusively.  It has little icons for skiing, hiking, kayaking, skating, and biking.

Since I live in Palmer, I have bookmarked and make the Mat-Su ski club a simple app on my phone by following these simple instructions.  That makes it super easy to see the weather and the trail conditions in one click on an icon on my iphone.


Happy winter exploring everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rippy Trail with Clear Sign

Anchorage is So Bike Friendly

Matanuska Peak, One Mountain many approaches...