Adventure Book

Try new stuff. Expand your outside activities. Explore new ares.  These three are the byproducts of taking the Soles in the Backcountry "Adventure Book" with Target Adventures, 6 Peak Summit Series, Bonus Adventures, plus bonus hikes.  This book has a great bunch of local challenges.  I started just a few weeks ago, but it has already stretched ME and challenged me.  
On top of Pioneer Peak with Friends (I'm the blue shoes)
Bike from downtown Palmer to Butte

It makes perfect sense.  If you don't have a target, you will aim at nothing. I love the challenge.  I like crossing off peaks and adventures.  It has pushed me to heights never hiked! I even did an indoor class at a gym.  (check)  It also encourages me to invite others who might not know about some of the trails.  It has even given me the desire to try a bike race (another challenge).  So, I am going to learn at a free class in Anchorage, and then try a Pocketful of Posies women's race in Anchorage.  

If you live in Mat-Su, you can grab a book for $5 at Active Soles. The adventure book goes until OCTOBER! So, you are not too late.  

If you happen to live somewhere else you can make your own list with the ideas listed here on the Soles in the Back Country website.  They have challenges for all ages and abilities.  


You can even win prizes at the end of the season awards banquet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rippy Trail with Clear Sign

Anchorage is So Bike Friendly

Matanuska Peak, One Mountain many approaches...